Now Available: Spring 2014 Issue of SCNM Now - The Women's Health Issue
The Spring 2014 issue of SCNM’s bi-annual publication, SCNM Now, is now available online with a special focus on women's health.
- SCNM Campus Expansion - Opening Fall 2014 - Take a look at our new library, groundbreaking ceremony and campus expansion updates
- Healing With Homeopathy - No Sweat! - Discover how creating personalized homeopathic treatments lead to maximum results
- Are Your Hormones Responsible for Your Symptoms? - Find out about healing and restoring hormone balance naturally
- Outreach - SCNM Opens Free Clinic at Adelante Healthcare in Mesa - Learn how SCNM physicians and students treat patients through integrative care
- Food Allergies: A Key to Women's Health? - Read how identifying food allergies could take your health to the next level
Additionally, read an alumni profile on Dr. Adrienne Stewart from Integrative Healthcare in Scottsdale, a medical center patient success story, an SCNM student profile, alumni in the news, student updates, and much more. To view the whole issue digitally, click here.