Elizabeth Rice ND
Assistant Professor, Interim Department Chair of Homeopathy and Pharmacology
Born and raised in Arizona, she loves everything about the area. Dr. Rice has completed two residencies. One in general medicine, and a second year in homeopathy. She has been in practice for 10 years and has experienced everything from working within a large group practice, owning her own private clinic, and now working as an assistant professor at SCNM.
- University of California at Santa Barbara (Global Studies, Spanish)
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine (Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine)
- Wolff, Carina. 7 Ways to Sync Your Life with Your Natural Circadian Rhythm. Bustle Magazine, September 2018.
- Paulson, Heather, ND, FABNO, Rice, Elizabeth, ND. Beyond Sunscreen: Skin Chemoprotection with Natural Medicine.
- Naturopathic Doctor News and Review (NDNR), May 2012.
- Integrative Treatment of Chronic Abdominal Bloating and Pain Associated with Overgrowth of Small Intestinal Bacteria: A Case Report. Kwiatkowski L, Rice E, Langland J. Altern Ther Health Med. 2017 Jul;23(4):56-61. PMID: 28646815
- Resolution of Chronically Fissured Feet in a Pediatric Patient Using Homeopathic Petroleum Oleum: A Case Report. Langland J, Rice E, Jonas M (2017) Curr Res Complement Altern Med: CRCAM-120. DOI: 10.29011/CRCAM-120/100020
- American Association for Naturopathic Physicians (AANP)
- National Center for Homeopathy (NCH)