Hamid Eltigani MD, MS
Professor of Anatomy
Dr. Eltigani was born and raised in Sudan, graduated with MD. From Minsk State Medical Institute in Belarus. After graduation, he worked as a general medical practitioner in the surgical unit for the Federal Ministry of Health in Sudan. He also worked for 4 years in the radiology department. After receiving a master’s degree in Human Morphology (Anatomy) from the University of Khartoum in 1996 Dr. Eltigani started teaching all aspects of human anatomy to medical students, and since then teaching became the greatest passion of his life.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I & II
- Minsk State Medical Institute, Belarus (Medical Degree)
- University of Khartoum, Sudan (Master’s degree in Human Morphology)
- El Tigani HA, Bakheite MA. Prevalence of the anatomic variations of the extra biliary ducts in Khartoum, Sudan. Saudi Med J. 2004; 25(9): 1281-2.
- Ellaithi M, Nilsson T, Gisselsson D, Elagib A, Eltigani H, Fadl-Elmula I. Female genital mutilation of a karyotypic male presenting as a female with delayed puberty. BMC Women’s Health 2006; 6(6). doi: 10.1186/1472-6874-6-6
- Human Anatomy & Physiology Society (HAPS)
- American Association of Anatomists (AAA)