Kim Ross DCN, MS, MBA, CNS, CDN, LDN, IFMCP
Kim Ross is the Division Director and Assistant Professor at SCNM’s School of Nutrition. Dr. Ross is a Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS), Certified Dietitian-Nutritionist in the state of NY, and a Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist in the state of Florida. She is one of 37 practitioners in New York and one of 47 practitioners in Florida to receive the designation of an Institute of Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP). In addition to teaching since 2012, Kim has been in clinical nutrition practice since 2010, specializing in hormonal, mental and gastrointestinal health. She also supervises aspiring CNS candidates, ensuring they meet the rigorous competencies required to receive this nationally recognized credential.
- Nutritional Assessment 1: History, Anthropometrics, and Energy
- Dietary Patterns for Health Promotion
- Nutritional Assessment 2: Laboratory
- Nutritional Interventions for Chronic Disease
- Nutritional Interventions for Complex Systemic Disorders
- Maryland University of Integrative Health (Doctor of Clinical Nutrition, 2021)
- New York Chiropractic College (Master of Science, Applied Clinical Nutrition)
- Utica College (Master of Business Administration)
- Ross K, VanNortwick M, Dragone D. Innovative therapies for mood disorders: A Case report. EXPLORE. May 2020. doi:10.1016/j.explore.2020.03.011
- Ross, K, VanNortwick, M. Amino Acid Therapy for Mood Disorders: A Case Series. (Submitted for publication.)
- Ross, K. Nutritional Management for Surgically Induced Menopause: A Case Report (Submitted for publication.)
- Ross K, VanNortwick M, Dragone D. Innovative therapies for mood disorders: A Case report. Presented at Maryland University of Intergrative Health research Symposium. April 9-11, 2021.
- Ross, K, VanNortwick, M. Amino Acid Therapy for Mood Disorders: A Case Series. Presented at Maryland University of Intergrative Health research Symposium. April 9-11, 2021.