The Student Ambassador is responsible for supporting the admission and recruitment efforts of the Admissions Office and provides general office support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a representative of SCNM and the Admissions department.
- Interact/correspond with prospective and admitted students via phone, email in person and through social media.
- Participate in a variety of admissions events including select Interview Day activities, campus tours, pre-interview dinner and Discovery Days.
- Provide student interaction/counseling upon request with prospective students.
- Provide student input on Admissions policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development and achievement of departmental goals and objectives.
- Keep up-to-date on program information and college policies/procedures.
- Attend department meetings as appropriate.
- Perform other duties and projects as directed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills (Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite- Word, Excel, etc.)
- Professional image is essential
- Exemplary customer service is critical.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate projects
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Currently enrolled at SCNM and maintain satisfactory academic progress
NOTE: Must be able to work a minimum of one to three hours per week, primarily on Thursday/Friday (as class schedule allows). The length of this employment is one (1) academic year. The rate for this position is $12.00/hr.
***In cover letter please indicate which quarter you are currently enrolled in***
To apply, interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com