Introduction to Regenerative Injection Therapies
Regenerative injection therapies are a growing treatment choice for patients suffering from pain and illness. Maximize your practice's bottom line! Learn the technical skills and business insights from leaders in this innovative training program offered by Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine.
- A hybrid program offers access to recorded lectures and materials that can be completed at your own pace, as well as hands-on instruction during an on-site weekend workshop.
- Taught in the Neil Riordan Center for Regenerative Medicine located on the beautiful SCNM campus in Tempe, AZ (on-site weekend workshop only).
- Developed and taught by injection therapy professionals who have thriving regenerative injection therapy practices.
What You Will Learn
- The history, philosophy, and development of trigger point therapy, neural therapy, and prolotherapy
- How to successfully integrate injection therapy into various practice models
- Common medications and mechanisms of drug action for various injection therapy modalities
- The correct palpation, marking, and procedures for performing injections on upper and lower extremities
- Philosophy and rationale for the use of each injection therapy modalities, including why and when they are typically used, as well as possible complications and side effects
- 4 online modules: Teach you the principles and practice of injection therapy. Because all lecture content is online, it is available for you to watch and review at your own pace.
- On-site, weekend capstone workshop: The on-site, weekend workshop provides practical experience in palpating, marking, as well as performing basic injections on selected areas.
- Open to all medical professionals whose licensing requirements and scopes of practice include injection therapy.
- Approved for ND CME Credits
- Program Cost: $4,995.00